My Photo
Name:
Location: Leesburg, Virginia

Saturday, October 09, 2004

How am I not myself?

Well the big day arrived, the highlight of the cinematic season, the premire of "I Y Huckabees" at last. The long awaited existential comedy who's trailer was an experience in itself. The grand verdict was kinda dissapointing but then the expectations may have been too high. I was a quirky, absurdly funny, offbeat film that made a weird kind of internal sense but left the view a little baffled. It was not the greatest movie ever nor the motion picture salvation for all thinking peoples. All in all the trailer was better than the film which sort of dragged towards the end as it's interesting characters begin to fail it. It did have nice music and some good quotes. Worth seeing, but not owning.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home