My Photo
Name:
Location: Leesburg, Virginia

Sunday, January 30, 2005

Ice Ice Baby

A late night mini-post to complain about ice and snow and the cold, cold frozen north in general. I had to scrape ice off my car to get home. That is about the most wretched experience ever. I have an overwhelming sense of the irony that pervades and controls my life whenever I clear the snow from around my Florida license plate. What I wouldn't give for some frickin' palm trees right now. In other news, a trip to New York City, a brief excursion by to Florida for my dad's retirement, and the Valentine's Day Dance (not guaranteed to occur on Valentine's Day) are all coming up, so there should plenty of post fodder for weeks to come. The hilarity continues.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your site Tim Hoskins, I found to be interesting. When I was searching for Baby Meaning Name yours was the most eye catching. While working on my site Baby Meaning Name I have been looking for ways to make it better and found yours to be helpful. Thanks!

12:57 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your site Tim Hoskins, I found to be interesting. When I was searching for Baby Name New yours was the most eye catching. While working on my site Baby Name New I have been looking for ways to make it better and found yours to be helpful. Thanks!

3:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home