My Photo
Name:
Location: Leesburg, Virginia

Friday, July 15, 2005

Article bonanza

So... yeah I'm a lazy slacker. Promising blog entries then posting nothing for a month. The journals need a little work before going prime time. Maybe this weekend. Until then, here are the articles I've written that have been posted on the paper's website.

Kids' cereal not for adults

Salvation Army changes leadership

4-H honors dead girl's memory

City Council vs. Chamber of Commerce

City Council vs. The Sewer People pt. 1

City Council vs. The Sewer People pt. 2

Bus driver competition

It's a retirement community!

High school bull rider

Tim meets the governor

My very first story

Sure! I'll write a church story 1

Sure, I'll write a church story 2

Coming next week: Tim goes geocaching, Tim meets the democrats, and sure I'll write a church story 3.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home